Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

::I want Rogaine Information::

ROGAINE® UK is clinically proven to help men with hereditary hair loss. Share your experience with the other memebers of community.

Moderator: frank

::I want Rogaine Information::

Postby elder » Wed Mar 19, 2008 1:31 pm

Hi all

I want athentic Rogaine information before I can go and buy it. Please help
elder

Re: ::I want Rogaine Information::

Postby bartomax » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:13 am

Hello! I have been losing my hair for over 8-10 months now. I have done very little...I tried just ignoring it after seeing pics of me last year and my hair looked to be getting a little thin in the front part of my head along and above the two temples. I tried ignoring it, but noticed hair always falling out on papers at college and was really starting to get freaked out by it. This year I noticed a rapid increase in the amount of hairs that I was losing and my hairline was receding to the point where it was almost impossible to hide anymore. When I grow my hair out for say 2 months and comb it just right, its very hard to even tell I'm losing, but under the right lighting, I'm sure it was noticable...a few of my friends started noticing that I was losing and have been giving me crap.

I recently got a haircut, very very short and there is no stopping it now. No combover can hide it anymore. Its all out there.

I noticed a big increase in shedding/lost hair when I started ROGAINE FOAM ...ever since then if I just run my fingers through my hair, I will easily get between 3-5 hairs at a time.

I don't know what to do...my dermatologist told me to do the foam and use Retin A too...only a night in the summer and twice a day after the sun gets a little lower in the horizon because it makes you burn easy.

Any advice/words of encouragement please...
bartomax

Postby niram » Wed Dec 24, 2008 7:43 pm

iv been using regane for two weeks, and if anything i would get atleast 20-40 fine fine hairs on my hands whenever I use wash my hair, which really freaked me out, the website told me toexpect this for the first 2-6 weeks. Im hopeing it means its working, and not speeding up mpb. did any1 else experiance increases in breakage and sheeding after starting regane, I think thats the right spelling.lol does any1 know if its safe to use it with procerin as iv been using it for about a month now?
niram

Postby mania » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:25 am

Well This year I noticed a rapid increase in the amount of hairs that I was losing and my hairline was receding to the point where it was almost impossible to hide anymore.
FUE hair transpalnt in Pakistan
mania

Return to Rogaine/Regaine Information