Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Fungal Infection Hair Loss

Discuss your hair loss related problems with the other members of community here.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

Postby Billybunter » Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:35 pm

Has anyone experienced this? If so i need some help.
I got diagnosed with a fungal infection by my doctor about 6 months ago. My symptoms were unbearable itching (actually kept me awake), scabs on scalp, severe dandruff, losing loads of hair in the shower. The doctor gave me nizoral shampoo to use which stop the itching and dandruff. But still 6 months on it seems like I'm losing a lot of hair still, i went back to the stop and he told me to stop worrying. I just wanted to know if anyone else has experienced this and have any idea when my hair will stop falling out. Think I'm going to be persistent and go back again and ask to be referred to a Dermatologist. The hair loss is not that noticeable yet but still it scary losing all those hairs.
Thanks, feedback would be brilliant or even advice on how to start to grow it back.
Billybunter

Re: Fungal Infection Hair Loss

Postby mania » Sun Jan 15, 2017 7:53 am

I think it would be due to if you don't take bath regularly and you are not cleaning your hairs properly or it might be due the some kinds allergy.. I think you need to follow the advice of your physician..

Cost of Hair Transplant Dubai :)
mania

Postby Rozaliasog » Tue Oct 17, 2017 9:09 am

Hair loss is also occurred due to cut or wound on skin where hairs grow. It is also caused by infection, age, genetics, mineral deficiency, hormone deficiency, lack of proteins, typhoid, child birth, cancer, stress,
Rozaliasog

Re: Fungal Infection Hair Loss

Postby mania » Mon Jan 21, 2019 7:59 am

There are different reasons of hair loss and baldness , it don't care of your hair properly then you might have the problem of hair loss or it due to the genetic problem that mos the people are suffering from it and want to get rid of it for those people then can go for transplant hair in Pakistan
mania

Return to Hair Loss Discussions