Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Had my hair transplant yesterday- Advice needed!

Discuss your hair loss related problems with the other members of community here.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

Had my hair transplant yesterday- Advice needed!

Postby Springsteenfan » Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:20 pm

Hi, I'm 23 and had my hair transplant yesterday. I suffer(ed) from male pattern baldness at the front of my head-the hair was thinning on top and i lost quite a bit of hair since I was about 18.

I would like to ask some advice to people who have had this procedure done in the past. I had 3,000 micrografts on the top of my head (front). At the moment my hair is longish on the back and sides. I've been told that i should get my stitches removed from the back of the head in 10 days. I would then like to get my hair cut on the sides and back to stop my looking like Friar Tuck! I've been told that the hair planted on top will fall out before the hair regrows- and would liek to ask people who have had it done how long it will take the hair to grow to an acceptable level.

I have another 2 and a half weeks off work- but am reluctant to go back if i have no hair- I work in a bar.

If I can offer advice to people who are thinking of having the transplant done themselves i would be more than happy to help.

Kind Regards.
Springsteenfan

Re: Had my hair transplant yesterday- Advice needed!

Postby sgt_jacko » Wed Jan 07, 2009 10:14 pm

Good Evening.
First of all my apologies on not being able to help with your issue. However I was wondering if you could help me out. I'm 25 and my hair has been doing a disapearing act on me since the age of about 16 when I joined the Army. I blame it on that. lol. I would really like some information on your transplant. It's been a while since you last posted.So I'd like to know what the results are like and if your happy you went through. Who did you use and how much did it cost roughly?

Kind Reguards.
sgt_jacko

Re: Had my hair transplant yesterday- Advice needed!

Postby mania » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:39 am

Well it's nice that you did the hair transplant surgery as the your physician recommneded you to do so no you need to follow the advice and recommendation of your surgeon for at least 6 to 8 months to get the proper results for details you can visit best hair transplant clinic in Pakistan.....
mania

Return to Hair Loss Discussions