Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Am I being too sensitive?

Discuss your hair loss related problems with the other members of community here.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

Am I being too sensitive?

Postby Foxtrot » Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:20 pm

Hi,
To set the scene, I'm female, 40 and I've quite a bit of hair loss above my ear (areata patches I think. I'm currently under further investigation with the Docs - ferritin is low and apparently, I am anaemic).
This particular loss is fairly recent (just before Xmas) and it doesn't seem to be getting better, I lost quite a bit in my hands this morning which was a shock.
I been here before (hair loss that is). About eight months ago, I lost some of my hair at the nape of the neck (still not grown back) and about six months previous to that, I lost about a 50 pence piece size of hair from my hairline above my forehead (horrible area to lose hair, but fortunately, the rest of my hair naturally fell over it).
Anyway, as the title of my topic suggests, I would like an opinion of something.
Basically, the only person that I have discussed my hair problem with is my mother and I've just found out today, that she's been telling another female family member and potentially some of her other friends about my problem. Not sure how much detail that she's gone into, she says she hasn't, but whatever, she has mentioned it.
I am annoyed that she has let this be known to others when I thought that it would be kept private between myself and her, especially when I don't know how bad it's going to get.
My mother as usual, is in denial and tells me that she didn't think that I would mind and that it wouldn't bother her!
Basically, she has made me feel as though I'm being over sensitive about it.
Am I being over sensitive?
Would you be upset about it if it was you?
Opinions please as I obviously don't wish to discuss this with my friends.
Thanks in advance
Foxtrot
x
Foxtrot

Re: Am I being too sensitive?

Postby mania » Thu Sep 19, 2019 6:57 am

I understand your issue and concern you need an specilized dermotalogist physician who can discuss with your problem so and get proper adivce , if you are suffering from hair loss then you can visit best hair restoration clinic in Islamabad you can get better results of recovering ..
mania

Return to Hair Loss Discussions