Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

hair integration system

Discuss your hair loss related problems with the other members of community here.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

Re: hair integration system

Postby cherry1pie » Tue Apr 16, 2013 12:21 pm

Hi everyone

I would be interested to know if anyone is having problems with their systems at LE?

Thanks

C :(
cherry1pie

Postby carter56 » Fri May 31, 2013 1:53 am

Hi
I am looking to book an appointment with hair solved in manchester.
I would like to hear from anyone who has been there and give me their honest opinions .
many thanks
carter56

Postby WilliamScott » Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:51 pm

dawn wrote:Hi carolcourt
Just been reading the threads on the integration systems, I would advise you to really look into this type of system< my friend had one from lucinder ellery, it was so thick and heavy the so called parting was so un natural, if you are planning a holiday abroad it will be very hot under all that wigs, each to their own but after seeing my friends i would never consider having one.
have you considered a partial lace system, very natural, light to wear and no expensive maintenence costs, and of course there's the cost, mine cost me £300

Hello everyone,
Would really like to listen to about their encounters. Not sure about placing e-mail on here though, what do you recommend.
WilliamScott

Postby hassanmehmood » Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:05 am

hair integration is the best solution of hair replacement thinning hair and patchy of hair loss...
hassanmehmood

Postby SueS » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:18 pm

carter56 wrote:Hi
I am looking to book an appointment with hair solved in manchester.
I would like to hear from anyone who has been there and give me their honest opinions .
many thanks

Hi did you get the work done? I am thinking of going to hair-solved in Newcastle ha anybody had any experience
SueS

Postby ChasMorar » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:43 am

Usually if I want to change the hair style I will buy the cheap hair wigs at the online shop so that it will neither cost me a lot and I can reach the goal of change my hair style easily. And just a week before I bought one cheap hair wigs online and it makes me look better.
ChasMorar

Postby mania » Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:31 am

Humm for the covering of hair loss treatment you need to get hair intergeration system but not need to give you the permanent solution of hair loss for this you need to get best hair restoration center in Islamabad for better hair treatment...
mania

Previous

Return to Hair Loss Discussions