Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

hair integration system

Discuss your hair loss related problems with the other members of community here.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

Re: hair integration system

Postby jacquirose » Tue Feb 09, 2010 3:07 am

Hi Trish
Hope you are still getting on well with your hair. I went to see Dawn last week in Liverpool and am anxious to contact anyone who goes there , just for peace of mind. Dawn made me feel so relaxed but I just wish I could see some of her work, I'd love to hear from you and ask a few questions
Thanks
jacquirose

Postby namratasnv » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:52 pm

Hair integration system is very good and mostly used by the people as, it is getting popular day by day amongst every one.

I will suggest all the people who are having some hair loss problems to go for hair integration system.

Thanks
namratasnv

Postby Helen » Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:21 pm

jacquirose wrote:Hi Trish
Hope you are still getting on well with your hair. I went to see Dawn last week in Liverpool and am anxious to contact anyone who goes there , just for peace of mind. Dawn made me feel so relaxed but I just wish I could see some of her work, I'd love to hear from you and ask a few questions
Thanks

Hi Jacquirose
I went to see Dawn at Hair Transform originally in Dec 09 for hair extensions. I have recently finished chemo and my hair had started to grow back. I had lost all my confidence as my hair has always been immaculate and a big thing for me. Nobody including my partner of 10 years, family or best friends have ever seen me without hair ( always wore wigs). I carn't express ENOUGH how professional, HELPFUL and highly talented at her job Dawn is. I was treated with the upmost dignity and empathy at all times by herself and staff. I went ahead with the extensions which were great. However since then i returned and have now had the 'hair intergration system' fitted on Saturday after Dawn recommending it to me. WOW what a difference. I left the salon and went straight out to a family party where my partners jaw hit the ground. He could not believe how much it looked just like my old hair. Most of all Dawn has given me back my self cofindence and the joy at now having to blowdry and straighton my hair each morning is amazing. I walked into Hair Transform with 2-3 inch curly hair and walked out with 15inch staright styled glossy hair. You cannot put a price on my whole experience i would pay £10,000 for this if i had to. Regards Helen
Helen

Postby Maheen » Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:06 am

Hi guys

Im a newbie. I lost all my hair due to Chemotheraphy but my hair isn't bad. BUT I do have a very big forehead with no hair around the temples. I was wondering, is it possible to get the system just around my forehead so it's not visible. And how much would I be looking to pay?

thanks guys
Maheen

Postby jacquirose » Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:04 am

Hi Helen

Thank you so much for your message, and im so pleased for you ! Ive suffered from hair loss since a teenager and over the years it has got worse. Although im in my early 50's I still like to be trendy and have a very young outlook, but my hair is getting worse and Im lacking more and more confidence. My daughter came with me to see Dawn and is so excited for me.... She is getting married this year and im determined that instead of getting a new hat im going to have 'New Hair'...It will be wonderful having wedding pictures taken with confidence and not worrying that the sun is shining on my thin hair, or that the wind isnt too strong....the worries are endless!
Im hoping to see dawn this week and meet one of her clients, and then make a date to get mine done.
Over the years ive always told myself that my hair problem is nothing compared to what some people have to suffer and I didnt lose mine through a terrible illness. I sincerely wish you well Helen and thank you so much for taking the time to reply to my post. I would love to hear from you again sometime...
Very best wishes
Jacqui x
jacquirose

Postby namratasnv » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:51 am

Maheen wrote:Hi guys

Im a newbie. I lost all my hair due to Chemotheraphy but my hair isn't bad. BUT I do have a very big forehead with no hair around the temples. I was wondering, is it possible to get the system just around my forehead so it's not visible. And how much would I be looking to pay?

thanks guys

I think you need to proper consult with the doctors as what they are saying and how they will provide you the best medication that is necessary for you as, there may be different hair integration system or you can go for some hair loss treatment that will be beneficial for you.
namratasnv

Postby pollyanna » Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:27 pm

Hi I have not been on this site for a while. I had a system fitted in October at a local salon to me in Bedford. I chose it becasue I previously had hair loss treatment in London and it was such a pain with the travelling. My system is fitted with micro beads - basically small beads threaded onto my hair which sit under the system. Slightly painful on the first night after the fitting but apart from that they are fine - however, it means I have to have a fringe and I am sometimes paranoid that the stystem can be seen throug the fringe.
The only problem I have is that I am supposed to go back every 6-8 weeks to have the whole system taken off and reapplied as obviously with my hair growth the beads get loose - the problem for me is that it really starts to get loose after about 2 weeks and then although it won't come off I can move it around a lot - i.e if I pull down on my fringe the whole system "moves" with it. I am therefore paranoid that its going to be noticed. I therefore go back for the re-fit a lot more frequently than I would have liked. I am told by the salon that the only way really to prevent this is to have it bonded which means I have to have what existing hair I do have shaved off and it is then bonded somehow to my scalp. In the same way however, I would have to have it removed every 6 weeks or so as the hair underneath grows. I could have just the front bonded and the rest beaded. I don't mind this so much if I knew it would remain in place and "tight" with this method but would hate to have my head shaved only to find that it still moves around after a couple of weeks. I wondered if anyone had an experience of this or how often people out there are having to have their systems maintained. Although I could not go back to how I was I am not as pleased and confident with my system as I would have liked. I still will not swim properly as when my hair is wet the fringe from the system goes back and it can be seen.
pollyanna

Postby hairsolutionsabz » Mon Mar 22, 2010 5:47 pm

OL1VER123 wrote:Hi
I tried to send you an e-mail but had no success (hairsolutionaberdeen@yahoo.co.uk) I am looking for a place in Scotland that I could go to - do you know if the aberdeen salon will open soon? :?

hairsolutionsabz wrote:Hello Ladies

I am new on here, so will tell you a bit about my experience of hair loss.

I was raped by my step father from the age of 6yrs till 12, when I became pregnant with the "animal's" child. I was 8 months pregnant before I had even been to the Dr, however my grandfather died, 2 weeks after it was confirmed that I was pregnant, (not related to what was happening to me), then I gave birth to my baby, days later. With the stress of everything, my hair started to fall out. I remember sitting brushing my hair after I got home from the hospital and actually counted all the hairs that had come out on my brush. When I got to 100, I stopped!! Over the years it has continued to fall out, and I did my best to try and back comb, and hairspray to try and hide my problem. Over the years it has really got me down, but like all of you, I have tried to find a sloution.

Finally I found an article by Lucinda Ellery in a magazine, I was delighted when I managed to get an appointment to see her, she is a lovely woman, doing a great job, and the result for me with the integration system was great. My consoultation was on 9/11, the day of the twin towers disaster, I will never forget it. I got my system fitted a few days later, and am still using 1 now, some 9 years later.

You can basicaly do anything that anyone else can do, shower, swim go out in the rain, the snow or whatever you want. Although, I would draw the line at letting a man run his fingers through your hair, and you cannot just tip your head over the edge of the bath to wash your hair under the shower! You really need to get in, as when your head is upside down,you are putting all the weight of the wet hair on the bonds which are attaching the net to your head.

I understand the previous negative, comments about Lucinda Ellery, and I myself actually go to Lucas @ hair-solved Manchester( he used to work at LE) his system is slightly different to LE, The bonds are not glued or heat treated,and I personaly prefer this system as I feel there is less stress put on your precious own hair, it is not as painful, (although the pain dosent last long, and is a very small price to pay)it is alot quicker to have the ajustments done, its cheaper, and in a much smaller salon which feels more personal. It is also slightly nearer to where I stay as I am in Scotland.

As I have researched this matter for so long, and through personal experience, I have never found anyone who does these systems, that has actualy experienced wearing them,and the fact that I cannot find anywhere in Scotland to have them done, I am presently in talks to set up a salon in Aberdeen. So watch this space!! If I can be of any help to anyone or have not answered all your questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
hairsolutionaberdeen@yahoo.co.uk

Hi Olliver 123

I am so, sorry, I missed out a letter in my e-mail address. It is hairsolutionsaberdeen@yahoo.co.uk. You can contact me here and I will give you any info you require.

Thank you
hairsolutionsabz

Postby glancysgirl » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:22 pm

Hello everyone

I am new on here. My hair problem is as a genetic one - my mums hair is thin as is one of my sisters. My lovely little sister has great hair (am happy for her!!) but the rest of us have this thin limp lank hair. We have tried all sorts of treatments from lotions and potions. My mum is OK about her hair, she can manage and my sister is happy to use a great wig she got from Trendco in London but I had a bad experience with Wigs when I was younger which really put me off. I did lots of research on the net about hair systems that are attached to your own hair and then I saw the program 10 years younger which had the system from lucinda ellery. I had to wait quite a while for a consultation but I got there in the end. I saw ellery herself and one of her sons. I don't live in London full time but my partner does so he came with me and we both found them really nice. Lucinda went through my options and she gave me a quote but said i should go home and think about it as if i did go ahead then i should consider the costs for long term as my hair will not get any better. I thought this was fair she was just being honest about it. We were getting married in the Sept so Jake said he would pay for the big appointment and then we would split the cost of the maintenance. without sounding too dramatic the whole experience of getting the intralace system was and is life changing and i felt sooo glamourous on my weddding day. i know the costs don't suit everyone and of course if you live very far away then it won't suit either but putting up with that limp hair was doing my head in. I feel like a new woman. My sis is jealous but her wig is good and she is more open about her hair problem and can cope with the sometimes cruel comments she gets. Lucinda Ellery is a really nice woman doing a great job and she is the first to say her services don't suit everyone but they certainly suit me and having met her i would say that she can not sell anything to anybody she just tells it like it is and leaves you to make your own mind up. i have to budget for my appointments but i would not go without my new hair so if i have to stay in on a saturday night then thats fine by me! sorry for waffling on but when you are happy with something you want to share it!!!!!!
glancysgirl

Postby md0u2109 » Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:51 pm

Hi,
I am also new on the site. Have been noticing my hair thinning for past 4 years ( I am 31 now) but only now is it starting to get to me quite badly. I am such a bubbly outgoing person but i feel I am losing this as my confidence is going down!!

I am thinking of getting extensions to give my hair some volume but now reading the comments on this site maybe an integration system would be better. Are the extensions they attach human hair?? And do people notice or is it very natural? Would like to see someones before getting it done can they arrange that at the salon?

Where would you all recommend and are ther any good sites to research the different ones?

Sorry about all the questions. thanks

Kate
md0u2109

PreviousNext

Return to Hair Loss Discussions