Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Advice me to get good hair gel

Discuss your hair loss related problems with the other members of community here.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

Advice me to get good hair gel

Postby hafa555 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 6:45 pm

Hello,
I am looking for a hair gel that does not contain any chemical content which affect my hair. I have used lot of gel but nothing gives proper result for me. Most of them say that there is no such a gel available with out mixture of chemical contents. Please any body helps me. Any advice would be appreciated.
hafa555

Re: Advice me to get good hair gel

Postby askhakwani » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:29 pm

hey, dude,

Every one tells you truth, there is no hair gel that have no side effects, but there are many which have very low side effects, you can find such products.
Best of luck 8-)
askhakwani

Postby HealthyLiving8 » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:39 pm

askhakwani wrote:hey, dude,

Every one tells you truth, there is no hair gel that have no side effects, but there are many which have very low side effects, you can find such products.
Best of luck 8-)

I agree. chemicals are not at all good for hair so be choosy
HealthyLiving8

Postby mania » Fri Oct 16, 2020 8:22 am

I have very bad experience of using the hair gel for stying my hair and my brother as well using the gel for hair styiling causes of hair loss . well it is very necessary to used hair gel with the recommendation of dermotalogist for more details you can visit hair restoration center Islamabad for better solotion of hair loss and hair caring ...
mania

Return to Hair Loss Discussions