Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Have you had hair implants you're not happy with?

Discuss your hair loss related problems with the other members of community here.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

Have you had hair implants you're not happy with?

Postby malebeauty » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:44 pm

Hi Guys,

My name is Catherine and I am working on a TV programme about male beauty and I am hoping to speak to men about hair loss.

The series is looking at everything to do with male beauty including the pressure that men are now under to look a certain way. I am particularly interested in the growing pressure that men are under to have a full head of hair especially with the growing industry of hair re-growth products and hair implant surgery.

I am specifically interested to speak to someone who has had hair implants that they are not happy with - it appears that although there are some implants that work very well there are some that leave men disappointed and broke!

If you are based in the UK and have had hair implants I would be really interested to speak to you.

My number is 0208 222 4264 or email me on catherine.ellis@endemoluk.com

Thanks so much for your time.

All the Best,
Catherine.
malebeauty

Re: Have you had hair implants you're not happy with?

Postby mania » Wed Jun 24, 2020 7:08 am

The hair loss treament as in the procedure of hair tranpslant could be vary from person to person depending upon the nature of donor hair which are using in the hair grafting , The resutls of hair transplant surgery vary from patient to patient depeding upon how well the hair grafting done such the best hair transplant surgery in Pakistan resulted good regowth of hair...
mania

Return to Hair Loss Discussions