Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

I got a permanent solution

If you manage to stop your hair loss and would like to share your experience with us, you are most welcome to share it. You can also provide before and after pictures.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

I got a permanent solution

Postby bverotti » Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:44 pm

Hi,
Being bald was not my idea of getting older, it was natures way. However, I found out that there are permanent solutions that will fool nature. Reorganise your own hair!

As such I had multiple hair transplantations to fullfil my dream.

Nowadays I don't have to worry about the mirror anymore, plenty of hair is availalbe to get things looking the way I want.

If you need advice regarding hair restoration I can share more information. At present I work for a hair transplantation institute in Wilrijk, Belgium.

Greetings,
bverotti

Re: I got a permanent solution

Postby admin » Fri Sep 24, 2010 4:36 pm

bverotti wrote:Hi,
Being bald was not my idea of getting older, it was natures way. However, I found out that there are permanent solutions that will fool nature. Reorganise your own hair!

As such I had multiple hair transplantations to fullfil my dream.

Nowadays I don't have to worry about the mirror anymore, plenty of hair is availalbe to get things looking the way I want.

If you need advice regarding hair restoration I can share more information. At present I work for a hair transplantation institute in Wilrijk, Belgium.

Greetings,

I think most people that come on this forum have heard about hair transplants, there's no need to shout about it.
admin
Site Admin

Postby Kelly » Tue Oct 19, 2010 12:20 pm

Radical measures... :|
Kelly

A 100% pernament solution (NOT HT)

Postby stanilandandrew » Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:10 pm

Please visit

HIS HAIR CLINIC

at google or youtube.

In the mean time:

I have accepted my hairloss and have just come on here to chat about how others deal with it. I can't justify the cost of propecia anymore although I have regrowth at my crown and I had no further loss at my hairline. I am of age now so I guess its time to accept. My other half is really happy with this decision and the shaved look does look ok on me.

To help you out:

I have 9 weeks supply of propecia remaining from the site mentioned above left from my last batch of 12 weeks. I have had to stop taking it as there are risks associated with the fetus if the mother comes into contact with it even in tiny doses so its in a lock tight box. I just want it out of the house really.

So if you want the rest of my 9month supply please email me at a.staniland@live.co.uk and i will send you this asap.

My email is a.staniland@live.co.uk or andrew_staniland@waitrose.co.uk
stanilandandrew

Postby JenifferLor » Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:16 am

I had never heard about these things before. I was seeking these type of solution but now I get, so thanks for that.
JenifferLor

Postby ThomasGimbel » Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:15 pm

IHair transplants one of way to get a permanent solution of hair loss.
ThomasGimbel

Postby propecianow » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:04 pm

I am using propecia for hair loss and i am very happy and satisfied with the results.
propecianow

Postby EneidaBarb » Tue Sep 09, 2014 8:39 am

seems i have the same question~
EneidaBarb

Postby mania » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:34 am

Well I would say that if you have tried many products and things for the treatment of Propecia but you are not satisfied with the results then you should go for hair transplantion surgery to get the best permanet solution ..
mania

Return to Stoping Hair Loss - The Success Stories