Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

My experience and success

If you manage to stop your hair loss and would like to share your experience with us, you are most welcome to share it. You can also provide before and after pictures.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

My experience and success

Postby matthewc » Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:19 pm

I'm here to tell you about the method that I use, which is EXTREMELY valid (for WOMEN, too).
I'll keep this short, since I know this might sound like one of those advertisements for scam sites, but I found a solution to my hair loss and I'm here to share it with everybody and post a link.
I started losing my hair when I was 20 (I'm now 24) and I tried Propecia and Rogaine, with little results.
I quit using them because I felt they were harming my health, so I tried to see what the 'alternative' cures had to offer.
Everything seemed like a scam: creams, oils, nothing really hit the nail for me.
One day I discovered the Scalp Exercises, which seemed to do something (after some months) but I wasn't convinced, in particular by the theory behind it.
One day I found out the ONLY site that explained correctly the theory behind these exercises and pushed it a step further: hair loss is caused by micro-contractures on the scalp that reduce bloodflow and prevent hair from growing naturally and healthy.
This is an extract from the book:
"The main and most fundamental reason why hair loss occours is an insufficient blood circulation to the scalp.
The apparent causes of hair loss can be many, but they all boil down to this same factor.
Your hair is alive, it grows and just like a plant- if not watered- is doomed to die. Whatever is the situation that created the hair loss, remember that now the hair follicles and roots have weakened up, and in order to help them get back their strength and health is needed a new great flow of blood.
To stop hair loss for good we are proud to present to you a set of new and powerful exercises that were clinically developed with the only purpose to reactivate the blood circulation of the scalp and help the hair's structure and roots to get back their strength and health, and to start performing again their natural task of preserving the hair that covers and protects your head, growing new hair when the old one is shed.
The eyebrow muscle action is in fact a very important movement
because the health of the hair in the temporal and frontal area of your
scalp depends on the action of the frontalis muscle in connection with the eyebrow muscles.
The activity and the action of these muscles ensure the supply of blood
specifically to the frontal and temporal areas.
The vertex area is supplied by the combined activity of the frontalis and
occipitalis muscles, while the parietal area receives blood supply from the movement performed by the occipitalis and auricular muscles.
This is why it's particularly important to remove and successfully prevent further tensions from building up on these muscles and on the scalp, and we will teach you how to do this with our "Gym for your Hair™" technique and specific exercises.
The lack of activity of any of these muscles tells us why there are different types of hair loss, and why hair loss does not follow a regular pattern with everybody, which shows the various stages of baldness.
"
The ebook contains nine detailed videos that teach how to exercise in order to remove the tensions, increase the blood flow to your scalp and halt your hair loss for ever. :)
This is not a scam, I would never cheat on somebody who is facing the same issues that I had.
Losing hair is hard enough without being ripped off...
I managed to stop my hair loss with this technique, and I am now regrowing my hair. :)
I also know of many other people who stopped their hair loss with the same exercises, including various women!
The founder of the Endhairloss network is a really nice guy who is eager to answer personally to emails, he's been researching hair loss for almost twenty years and has halted his own hair loss 17 years ago, with the same techniques he is now teaching through his ebook.
He has a thick head of hair, too.
This technique works for men and women, and since it's approach is towards scalp tension and micro-contractures, it has a completely different take on hair loss!
These are not your usual scalp exercises!
I hope this message will not get deleted, because I'm a genuine guy and I want to help people out!
This method works!
All the best,
Matt
(no links please)
matthewc

Re: My experience and success

Postby namratasnv » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:33 pm

The experience you shared with us is very good and I must say that it is beneficial for every women who are facing some problem with their hair.

Thanks
namratasnv

Postby andyking » Wed Jun 23, 2010 10:18 am

Male pattern hair loss is a widespread situation, where men encounter disappearing of hair on the scalp. This also results in receding hairline or balding on the scalp area of the head. There is a need to find a medicine that stabilizes the overall DHT level and help stop follicles.

I'm 40 and have a hair loss problem since last 5 yrs. I tried many drugs, shampoos, gels and creams and finally Propecia Finasteride worked for me. Generic Propecia contains the active ingredient Finasteride, a type II 5-alpha reductase drug that restricts the conversion of testosterone to dihydrotestosterone. It certainly has some side effects. I too had experienced side effect like decreasing sexual desire in the beginning but as my body got used to it slowly, the side effect disappeared.
andyking

Postby mahoney » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:48 pm

Hi mathew,
sounds good to me...but you never mentioned were we get the info from
mahoney

Postby mahoney » Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:46 pm

hi mat,
were can I get the information from ?
mahoney

Postby propecianow » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:03 pm

Congrs buddy... but i am using propecia for hair loss and i am very happy and satisfied with the results.
propecianow

Postby theclash230 » Mon Jan 08, 2018 2:15 am

Hi Matthew this sounds like the sort of thing I need. Do you have a link? Thanks
theclash230

Postby mania » Thu May 03, 2018 8:16 pm

Yeah that's sound very cool ! for more information about hair loss treatment you can learn about PRP hair treatment .
mania

Return to Stoping Hair Loss - The Success Stories