Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

My personal hair loss experience: the products that worked

If you manage to stop your hair loss and would like to share your experience with us, you are most welcome to share it. You can also provide before and after pictures.

Moderators: dangrvs, frank

My personal hair loss experience: the products that worked

Postby Mr HairToday » Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:15 pm

Hi all,

I have experienced hair loss at a fairly young age and have tried various methods and products over the last few years.

I have written a detailed article on my experiences and successes with these products as well as alternative options that I've considered using. I'm having great success with my current approach.
Mr HairToday

Re: My personal hair loss experience: the products that worked

Postby frank » Wed Sep 24, 2008 10:40 am

checkout hair loss news and articles here:

http://www.hairtreatment4u.co.uk
frank

Postby HealthyLiving8 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 5:33 pm

Mr HairToday wrote:Hi all,

I have experienced hair loss at a fairly young age and have tried various methods and products over the last few years.

I have written a detailed article on my experiences and successes with these products as well as alternative options that I've considered using. I'm having great success with my current approach and you can read all about it here:

Regards

I've checked your lens, I like what's written about "A Note on Shaving "

thanks for sharing
HealthyLiving8

Postby arko » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:36 am

My miracle came when I used these people's anti hairloss program.. their Crystal Uhair treatment is great at stopping hairloss problems that is not genetic.

( no links please)
arko

Postby CountryBoy » Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:07 pm

[quote="arko"]My miracle came when I used these people's anti hairloss program.. their Crystal Uhair treatment is great at stopping hairloss problems that is not genetic.
( no links please)

Because this isn't promotional at all?! :evil:
CountryBoy

Postby andyking » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:44 am

I'm 40 and have a hair loss problem since last 5 yrs. I tried many drugs, shampoos, gels and many other things and i settled for Propecia Finasteride since last two years. Propecia is the best medicine for hair loss. It certainly has some side effects and these side effects disappears as our body gets used to the medication. I'm using Propecia for year and half. I too had side effects in the beginning and as my body got used to it slowly, most of the side effects disappeared. Propecia is long term medication. You have to continue at least for six months.

After year and a half, today 80% of my receding hairline disappeared with negligible side effects.
andyking

Postby Mac009 » Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:09 pm

Hair loss is very common. As far as my experience concern, Propecia finasteride is the right solution. Keep it up.
I'm using Propecia since last year and a half and today I have 80% improvement in my hair loss.
Mac009

Postby namratasnv » Thu May 13, 2010 6:28 am

andyking wrote:I'm 40 and have a hair loss problem since last 5 yrs. I tried many drugs, shampoos, gels and many other things and i settled for Propecia Finasteride since last two years. Propecia is the best medicine for hair loss. It certainly has some side effects and these side effects disappears as our body gets used to the medication. I'm using Propecia for year and half. I too had side effects in the beginning and as my body got used to it slowly, most of the side effects disappeared. Propecia is long term medication. You have to continue at least for six months.

After year and a half, today 80% of my receding hairline disappeared with negligible side effects.

Very true as, Propecia is really very effective and it can be helpful mainly for DHT and people who are already taking this got better benefits. There can be some side effects that can be remove by taking other meds.

Thanks
namratasnv

Postby sophie » Tue Aug 31, 2010 1:09 pm

Amzing Results for me, my brother and my father afetr few weeks of use.
it is a herbal product called " thicker hair Formula" bywww. ukhaisolutions.com
it is cheap and it works, my brother s patches disapeared after few weeks and he is still using it now and the quality of his hair improve continuisly. he completly lost his hair years before.
Me and my father are only using to thiken our hair and it is amazing, it stops hair loss and grey hairs.
Give it a try of you are looking for something effective
sophie

Postby Ackley » Wed May 18, 2011 4:19 am

That's the nice one article you have shared here in the link and that is really helpful to many of the person's also.... Thanks for sharing that one link with all of us at the forum......
Ackley

Next

Return to Stoping Hair Loss - The Success Stories