Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Does propecia work for grey hair as well?

Do not hesitate to add your questions to Frequently Asked Questions about Propecia. We will try to provide prompt answers to all your quries here.

Moderator: frank

Does propecia work for grey hair as well?

Postby xbethx » Mon Mar 10, 2008 3:56 pm

My husband is having severe hair loss and I have noticed, a few or his hair have gone grey as well. Is there any solution available for grey hair?
xbethx

Re: Does propecia work for grey hair as well?

Postby frank » Thu Mar 13, 2008 10:57 am

grey hair is caused by 2 things genetics or stress, and the best solution available is , dye them. Propecia has nothing to do with grey hair, it is a hair loss treatment. As Grey hair is brought on by excessive stress or worrying. Try cutting down on things that do that to your husband as much as you can or advice him not to take too much stress. He can use Propecia for his falling hair after consulting his doctor.
frank

Postby storm » Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:25 pm

No answer for Hair Loss at the moment but:

To check graying of hair:

mix lemon juice in olive oil,
beat till frothy and apply on scalp and wash off after an hour.

Premature graying of hair can be postponed by using a strong decotion of black tea and a tablespoon of salt, strain and apply to the roots for 45 minutes and wash with water. Don't shampoo.
storm

Postby andyking » Tue May 11, 2010 11:08 am

xbethx wrote:My husband is having severe hair loss and I have noticed, a few or his hair have gone grey as well. Is there any solution available for grey hair?

For hair loss i would recommend you Propecia finasteride
andyking

Postby propecianow » Wed Jul 16, 2014 7:03 am

Yes, Propecia work for grey hair. Propecia is the best and only effective hair loss product only for men. Buy propecia online: www.propecianow.net
propecianow

Postby mania » Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:41 am

it the most common problem that most of the ladies are facing in the recent time due some deficiency and improper diet, now it is good new for you that you can recover your hair naturally by hair transplant surgery you just need to choose best FUE hair restoration clinic in Islamabad for better results ..
mania

Return to Propecia FAQ