Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

MH2GO (Menshair2go) AVOID AT ALL COST

Discussions on varrious other available treatment options for hair loss

Moderator: frank

MH2GO (Menshair2go) AVOID AT ALL COST

Postby jayzinside » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:26 pm

Hi,

I am a hair replacement user, have worn hair replacement systems for the last 12 years. I thought I would warn other users in the community of a shameful company that I purchased a hair replacement system from as I was left feeling betrayed, bitter and with no form of recourse after I was sold a system which was nothing like the system that I requested at the time of placing the order.

I have wavy hair and ordered one of their basic systems (cost price £250, I should have realised when drawn in by the cheap price). The system I received was so curly, it looked like it had been extracted from Tom Jones's head!
It wasnt even slightly similar to my own hair which would have been noticeable immediately.

The system itself was cheap and flimsy, with a ridiculous lip at the front, that I was instructed by Jay (an employee of MH2GO) to cut away on application to the head, when doing this, surprise surprise, the entire fringe at the front came away, despite his instruction that the frontal hair was not connected to this lip? After this, the system was ruined, with the hair just falling away each time.

When I spoke to Jay to complain, I was told that I had obviously mishandled the system.

The company are an absolute joke with zero after-care, and I would warn anyone thinking of using them (based on their very competitive prices) to stay well away, its the old saying, you get what you pay for. I have now reverted to my previous supplier, a bit more expensive but the systems are exactly as requested, something which MH2GO have no concept of....
jayzinside

Re: MH2GO (Menshair2go) AVOID AT ALL COST

Postby mania » Mon Dec 26, 2016 8:35 am

I think it's being very nice to have hair transplant .. :x
mania

MH2GO Menshair2go AVOID AT ALL COST

Postby Danfesqdom » Wed Sep 04, 2019 4:54 am

so basically Trump is just gonna stand back and let them walk right in and say..... sense I did not get my wall, I don't care.... is that what the right thinks?
Danfesqdom

Re: MH2GO (Menshair2go) AVOID AT ALL COST

Postby mania » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:03 am

I think the hair replacement would not be the permanent solution for hair loss as you always need to be off and on daily the permanent solution would be you natural hair regrow again by fue hair restortion surgery in Islamabad as many qualifiend surgeons ...
mania

Return to Other Hair Loss Treatments