Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Best hair loss treatment

Discussions on varrious other available treatment options for hair loss

Moderator: frank

Best hair loss treatment

Postby imbrad07 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:32 am

Hair loss is a biggest problem nowadays even in young generation also. Hair loss can also be treated with Generic propecia. But is there any natural way to treat hair loss problem?What about the diet tips to take care of hair?
imbrad07

Re: Best hair loss treatment

Postby Alexander » Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:29 pm

I don't think anyone has found a food or supplement to reduce hair loss. But there are things which can potentially make it worse and therefore worth avoiding. These are just my opinions but highly caffeinated drinks such a coke or red bull are likely to reduce the blood flow to your scalp and therefore may worsen your hair loss.

Also you might find that if you don't have a diet rich in B vitamins or have an iron deficiency this will also increase hair loss. Best to take a vitamin supplement with iron just to be sure.

I've also heard that selenium supplements can also be useful.

Be aware that these tips are to avoid things which could accelerate hair loss, I don't think any foods or drinks can do anything therapeutic.

There is a blog on this subject on a different forum as well, which you might want to read ( no links please)
Alexander

Postby tanmaysnv » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:58 pm

Hi, you have to know that "alopecia areata" affects approximately 2 percent of the population, or about 4.5 million people in the United States alone.

Current Alopecia Areata treatment options often include the use of topical sensitizers such as diphencyprone or squaric acid dibutyl ester, and topical medications like minoxidil or anthralin.
tanmaysnv

Postby MarkLehman » Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:48 am

Hello Guys,

If you want to try at home then use warm coconut oil.You will see the effect within a few days.

Thanks
Mark.
MarkLehman

Postby Hairlossnomore » Sat Sep 04, 2010 12:49 am

I would stick with the tried and tested medication ( finasteride and minoxidil) has worked for me and so many other people and has scientifically backing, herbal oil and remedies might help to a point but remmed you are fighting your hormones (dht) so you need proper medication to stop that dht creation.
Hairlossnomore

Postby Jeffreyn » Thu Dec 30, 2010 9:07 am

i tell in my previous post also best herbal solution is when you take bath after it you use healthy and pure olive put on your hairs it have good effect.
Jeffreyn

Postby Thomas » Sat May 21, 2011 5:18 am

Thanks gear for providing best hair loss treatment. these suggestion are wonderful and
very effective for the hair.
Thomas

Postby williams » Thu Oct 27, 2011 7:10 am

Hello,
Here are some tips.........

If you are experiencing major hair fall, it indicates deficiency of key nutrients in your body. To take care of that, along with a good and balanced diet, take multivitamins and multiminerals to replenish the nutrient deficiency in your body fast and prevent hair loss. You can buy them from any "health food" store. Just ask for the best multivitamin-multimineral tablet available that gets easily absorbed into the adult body. The idea is to ensure proper nutrient supply into your body to resume its proper functioning and stop hair loss.

Drinking at least between 10 and 14 - 8oz. glasses of water every day is another great way to prevent hair loss. Water helps wash off toxins from your body. These toxins could be a major reason for hair loss. Drink distilled water or at least filtered water that does not contain Chlorine, lead, etc. for healthy hair.
williams

Postby sandradavis » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:22 am

Here a few simple home remedies which can be tried at home to control hair fall.

1.Rinse your hair with a mix of apple cider vinegar and sage tea this helps hair grow..

2. A medicine rich in sulfur is also recommended as sulfur plays an important part in the structure of the hair.

3. Massage with olive oil before going to bed at night and next morning, wash off the hair gently..

4. To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea.Massage well and shampoo.

5. Beat two eggs,and add two tablespoons of water to it. Rinse hair and pour the egg mixture over the hair.Massage the scalp well and leave for 10 minutes.Then wash it.

Hope this will help you!! :)
sandradavis

Postby Jharna » Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:47 pm

I do massage twice a week and wash hairs eat walnut my hair fall has stopped.
Jharna

Next

Return to Other Hair Loss Treatments