Hair Loss Forum

Discussions on hair loss, hair treatment, hair restoration and how to stop hair loss.

Vinci Hair Clinic

Discussions on varrious other available treatment options for hair loss

Moderator: frank

Vinci Hair Clinic

Postby Me820 » Sat May 26, 2012 6:43 pm

Vinci
Since the age of twenty I had been rapidly losing my.At age of 30 I had  significant hair loss to the front and crown area,, I would say scale 6 on the Norwood scale.

I am now 43, this year I decided to research into hair transplant procedures and what I could do about my baldness.

There is significant forums, discussions and stories relating to this subject, after research it became very clear that technology in this field had significantly improved, happy with what I had read and the fact I wanted to act, I looked around for a company to carry out the procedure.

After scrolling through the various companies on the internet, I decided to book a consultation with Vinci hair clinic.This company had impeccable feedback from clients all over the world, which after reading I was convinced they were also the company for me.

I contacted Vinci via their website and before I knew it had an appointment set up in Glasgow .

I met up with Paul from Vinci, who is not only a consultant,was a patient before joining the company.

Paul went through various procedures and results, putting my mind at ease, I intimated to Paul the next day that I wished to go ahead with the fut procedure.

Again as simple as the first appointment, my procedure was booked up to take place in Malaga. This was my choice as not only of the excellent feedback and price, Vinci offered £500 discount, £100 towards flight and free hotel, which is two minutes from the clinic.

I am actually writing this from my hotel room in Malaga, a day after the procedure.Yesterday was like clockwork, turned up at the clinic and was genuinely greeted by every member of staff.
The senior member of the staff Zdenka (who is an amazingly friendly and genuine caring woman) talked me through all parts of the procedure and what I should expect.

20 minutes later the donor strip was cut and several members staff went to work disecting the grafts from the donor strip.

I received in total approximately 6000 grafts all inserted with absolute precision.

I could not believe the work that had been done by the staff, all through my health and well being was their top priority.

I was that pleased with the results I made a point of thanking every member of staff who had contributed to this life changing procedure.

I fly back to the UK in two hours and via email I have already intimated for Vinci to contact me in 11 months time so I can book the second procedure.My case is full with aftercare products and preventative medication given as part of the service of Vinci clinic.

If anyone has any doubts about this procedure, please read this as this comes direct from a genuine Vinci client who have just won my utmost respect.

I have only one thing more to say, if you are thinking about this procedure, please do not go past this company,I can be contacted on here if you wish to ask any questions on my procedure.

I will upload a image of my new 6000graft area, this was taken today in my hotel room,one day after procedure
Me820

Re: Vinci Hair Clinic

Postby Jharna » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:07 am

It is best advice to consult the doctor.
Jharna

Re: Vinci Hair Clinic

Postby mania » Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:15 am

Well it good to some extend that can really help to get rid of hair hair loss permanently then you can say the best option of hair loss as Vinci hair clinic . I would aslo suggesst hair FUE transplant clinic in Islamabad is one of the best hair transplant clinic in Paksitan as well which give best results...
mania

Return to Other Hair Loss Treatments